Everybody loves salads, so tonight we have something special for you: LOOPSalad V1. In the cooking process we have used more than 400 exotic audio ingredients to be sure that all audiophiles out there will love our salad. This new audio salad contains the following ingredients: unique sounding flavors, fresh drum beats, twisted and vintage synthesizer riffs, grooving basses, fast arpeggios, acid lines, esoteric chords, chaotic sequences, evolving textures and other highly original sounds like 8bit, sfx or glitches loops. Bon Appétit!
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
Check out LOOPS Packs that contain selected loops from LOOPSalad V1 and presented as inspiring and pay-what-you-wish products.
Download LOOPSalad Lite (Free – ACID Wav / REX)
Download LOOPSalad Lite – Free Audio Loops ()
(24.0Mb, ZIP archive)
Read LOOPSalad V1 Manual
(0.29 Mb, Adobe Reader PDF document)
LOOPSalad V1 – Audio Demos:
LOOPSalad V1 – Features:
- over 400 audio loops, fruity loops, acid loops, rex loops in different categories: 303, Ambient, Arps, Basses, Chords, Drums, Glitch, Guitars, LoFi, Percussion, Riffs, Sequences, SFX, Sines, Textures, Twisted and Vintage;
- each loop is a signature sound on its own, you’ll NOT find multiple processed variations of the same loops;
- all loops are 44KHz/16bit RX2 and ACIDized WAVs, compatible with most of audio software and hardware sequencers and groove boxes;
- the loops are optimized to work best with Sony ACID, Adobe Audition and Propellerheads Reason;
- 52 original Reason patches (18 Combinator instruments, 16 Malstrom and 16 Subtractor patches) for Reason lovers;
- all loops are originals (created and recorded by Kreativ Sounds) and royalty-free;
What’s new in this version:
Version 1.5.1 – 12 November 2007
- 52 original Reason patches (18 Combinator instruments, 16 Malstrom and 16 Subtractor patches)
- all patches were created to work best with LOOPSalad.
- the patches work only with Reason 4 or higher versions
- 1 small fix