Classic Reverb is a nice and smooth reverb created by Kjaerhus that does a good job on almost any instrument. It can be adjusted to sound like most any acoustic space, ranging from a small shower to a large concert hall. With the “Hi-Damping” control, it is possible to change the sound from bright and sibilant to a more natural / warmer sound.
Kjaerhus Classic Reverb Features
- Smooth stereo reverb effect
- Ajustable roomsize and damping
- Low cut filter
- Host Synchronization
- Low CPU usage
- Supports sampling rates up to 96kHz
- Full VST automation
Tips on how to use the Classic Reverb:
1. Due to the smooth reverb tail, this reverb is very well suited for drums.
2. Use the “Lo-Cut” filter to remove rumble from drums and bass guitar.